Regardless of the political party, I strictly denounce all felons, racists and sexists that they have entered the 2018 U.S. Election races:
- Alabama (Senate — special election in Dec 2017): Roy Moore, a far-right Republican, was accused of the sexual molestations of young girls in the 1970s and early 1980s when he was in his 30s. Also, he is very racist against the gay-lesbian-bisexual-transgender (LBGT) community and Muslim religion. I proudly applauded the National Republican Senatorial Committee (NRSC) that they strongly denounced this insane candidate amid his sexual allegations. Thank God that Roy Moore LOST to Democrat Doug Jones in laughter!!!!! Woo-hoo, woo-hoo!!!!!!
- Arizona (Senate — GOP Primary): Joe Arpaio was wrongly pardoned by 45th U.S. President Donald Trump. A former sheriff has been convicted of violating a court order against the Latino community. He is very racist against the Latinos. Also, he is TOO OLD at 85 years old. He should have stayed RETIRED! He is competing with two other top candidates, U.S. Representative Martha McSally and far-right bigot Kelli Ward, in the Republican primary election. Unless my endorsement of Martha McSally wins the Republican nomination, I will root for most-likely Democratic nominee Krysten Simena (despite my disagreement with her immigration and some other liberal issues) because Arpaio and Ward are totally UNFIT in the U.S. Senate, period!
- Maryland (Senate — Democratic Primary): Bradley “Chelsea” Manning, a transgender Army “criminal felon” veteran and evil terrorist, is challenging against 75-year-old incumbent senator Ben Cardin in the Democratic primary election. He was wrongly pardoned by 44th U.S. President Barack Obama only 3 days before Trump was sworn in as the new president. I am deeply troubled by Manning’s bad records of horrible terrorism against the innocent people! He is UNFIT in any public office! He is TOO DANGEROUS and INSANE!!!!! Of course, I’m sure that career politician Ben Cardin will easily win his third-term election anyway!
- North Dakota (Senate — GOP Primary): Paul Schaffner has been found guilty of soliciting a prostitute in November of 2017. This idiotic pervert is seeking for the Republican nomination but he is competing with state senator Tom Campbell in the Republican primary election before taking on incumbent Democratic senator Heidi Heitkamp in the general election. Heidi, one of the few centrist Democrats in today’s U.S. Senate, has my endorsement for her full second-term election.
- Virginia (Senate — GOP Primary): Cory Stewart was rejected by the voters in Virginia Republican gubernatorial election last year because he has been known as one of the white supremacists like KKK. He strongly supports the old-fashioned narrow-mind Confederate flags and statues to be kept in public but I strongly oppose. The Confederate items should be removed from public and moved to the museums because we NO LONGER live in the Confederate states. He is competing with state delegate Nick Freitas and pastor/attorney E.W. Jackson in the Republican primary election. However, I still predict that incumbent Democratic senator Tim Kaine will easily win his full second-term election anyway.
- West Virginia (Senate — GOP Primary): I was appalled in total disgust that criminal felon Don Blankenship jumped into this race. He has been convicted of violating mine-safety standards following a deadly mine accident. What SICKO! It is clear that Don is INSANE and UNFIT in any public office! He is competing with two other top candidates, U.S. Representative Evan Jenkins and far-right bigotic WV Attorney General Patrick Morrisey, in the Republican primary election. Of course, like my previous prediction, my endorsement of incumbent Democratic senator Joe Manchin III will easily win his full second-term election over a generic Republican nominee at least 60% this November.
- Illinois (3rd District in the U.S. House race): Art J. Jones is the only Republican candidate in this race; however, I’m so glad that the Illinois Republican Party strongly disavows this neo-Nazi and white supremacist candidate with his racist and anti-Semitic views. Due to the Democratic-leaning population in this district, incumbent Democratic U.S. Representative Dan Lipinski is heavily favored to win his re-election anyway.
- New York (21st District in the U.S. House race — Democratic Primary): In October 2017, optometrist and Democratic candidate Steve Kreig was accused of being a sexist for his disgustingly insulting remarks toward incumbent U.S. Representative Elise Stefanik, a 33-year-old Republican. He wrongly treated her like a “child” and “little girl” in part of his derogatory remarks. The National Republican Congressional Committee (NRCC) had called House Democratic Leader Nancy Pelosi, Democratic Congressional Compaign Committee (DCCC) and other Democratic candidates to condemn this insane candidate’s disgusting sexist remarks. Also, NRCC believed that Steve Kreig should apologize immediately. Unfortunately, nothing happened so far. SHAME on Nancy Pelosi and her allies!
I’d strictly call on all candidates with the criminal, racial and sexist background records that they MUST resign and withdraw from those races immediately! To be clear, they are completely DISQUALIFIED and UNFIT in any public office! PERIOD!
I NEVER vote for any felon, racist, terrorist or sexist for any public office. NO THANKS!!!!!! Period.
Last important thing: Discrimination, racism, sexism, terrorism and criminal felony of any type have NO place in any public office, sports, schools, and everywhere else! PERIOD!