I, Marian (D-Georgia), issued this statement on the Democratic Party’s latest radical and disgraceful actions toward U.S. President Donald Trump and some Republican politicians in the past week.
Appalling in disgust, I strongly condemn the Democratic politicians for their inappropriate actions:
- Freshman Muslim Rep. Rashida Tlaib (MI-13): Only few hours after she was sworn in on the same day, she was very disgraceful and disrespectful for using an expletive language in pushing for impeaching President Trump. No matter whether you like or dislike President Trump, there is NO place for anyone in the U.S. Congress to use the bad language towards the President as a public servant. I absolutely agree 100% with my favorite U.S. Senator Joe Manchin (D-WV), condemning Rep. Tlaib’s disgraceful behavior. SHAME on Rashida!
- Socialist Rep. Hank Johnson (GA-04): He recklessly compared President Trump to Adolf Hitler. Oh MY! This is wrong for anyone in the U.S. Congress to compare any U.S. President to the bad or evil person. Suppose a Republican politician compared Democratic President Barack Obama to Cuba’s 15th President Fidel Castro, how do you feel about this? To be fair, that’s the same idea about President Trump. Hank has NO respect for President Trump, although I have a lot of disagreements with the President on many issues. That was why I would vote AGAINST Hank Johnson in the primary and general elections to hold him accountable for his disgraceful and disruptive behavior as if I were living in his district.
- Rep. Brad Sherman (CA-30): He introduced the H.Res.13 legislation to impeach President Trump on the first day of the 116th U.S. Congress. The Democratic-controlled House may pass the bill; however, unfortunately, it most likely will be failed in the Republican-controlled Senate, which consists of the 53 Republicans and 47 Democrats (including 2 Independents). The impeachment of the President requires 2/3 votes in the Senate, and the votes won’t be enough to impeach Trump. Sorry, far-left radical Democrats.
- Rep. Steve Cohen (TN-09): He introduced the H.J.Res.7 legislation to propose an amendment to the Constitution of the United States to abolish the electoral college and to provide for the direct election of the President and Vice President of the United States based on the two presidential elections since 2000. The winning nominee won the presidential election through the electoral college despite losing the popular votes to the opponent of a majority party. In 2000, Republican George W. Bush narrowly won 271–266 electoral colleges to become the 43rd U.S. President. Democratic Vice President Al Gore won the popular votes by 0.5%. In 2016, Republican Donald Trump won 304–227 electoral colleges while Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton won the popular votes by 2.1%. I realize that the Electoral College makes very sense to me, so please click here to watch the video to understand why the Electoral College works the best on behalf of the American democracy.
- 28-year-old youngest freshman farthest-left socialist Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez aka “AOC” (NY-14): I am getting SICK of this stupidest, immature and most uneducated member ever I’ve seen in the U.S. Congress. She knows NOTHING about the real world!!!!! Also, I am deeply troubled by her disruptive behavior and reckless insults towards the Republican politicians, including House Republican Whip Steve Scalise (LA-01). I’ve ENOUGH of this AOC kid! She needs to GROW UP! BAD GIRL! I were the U.S. House Speaker regardless of the political majority, I would suspend AOC from all committees for an extended time and send her to the psychiatrist or psychologist to improve her behavior, attitude and maturity.
I hope that the voters will hold those disgraceful politicians accountable in the 2020 elections. I am calling on U.S. House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and all other Democratic Party members to condemn those individuals for their inappropriate actions. How embarrassing in the Democratic Party! To be fair, I firmly stand up to my own party as long as they recklessly continue playing the political games. I’ve ENOUGH of their stupidest political games since President Trump took an office. GROSS!!!!!
The crying-baby or whining Democrats must understand that Donald Trump was elected to represent the United States of America for four years. They cannot complain all the times. They must respect him, no matter whether they like or dislike him. Like everyone else, President Trump deserves to be treated right and fair and receive more respect from the people of all types.
Let me share about myself as a longtime centrist Democrat. I voted for Hillary Clinton and Tim Kaine for the U.S. President and Vice President in 2016. Donald Trump was not my first choice BUT I have accepted the reality that he is OUR President of the United States until January 2021. I don’t agree with him on many issues but I occasionally agree with him on the bipartisan immigration and criminal justice issues. Please don’t take it personally.
However, both Democrats and Republicans in the U.S. Congress must work together and do their job to solve the nation’s problems. When demanding $5.7 billions for the southern border’s steel wall, President Trump must compromise with the U.S. Congressional leaders of both parties. The government shutdown and political games are NOT an answer, period! It’s time for the Trump Administration and U.S. Congressional leaders to compromise and end the government shutdown on the same page ASAP!
Another thing, I absolutely agree with Maryland’s both Democratic Senators Chris Van Hollen and Ben Cardin and other Senators of both parties that Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY) should bring the Democratic-controlled House’s government spending bill onto the Senate’s floor for votes ASAP! By that way, the government can be re-opened! Notably, the government spending bill was passed in the House last week.
Finally…to be clear, I am firmly non-committal about the 2020 U.S. Presidential election at this time. It is still too early for now until around summer or fall time this year or early 2020.